1. To recognise each child’s entitlement to a broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum.
2. To recognise each child’s entitlement to be taught by well-qualified and trained teachers.
3. To develop each child’s independence and self-advocacy.
4. To provide a safe, secure and happy environment for teaching and learning to take place.
5. To ensure maximum participation by parents, governors and other carers/agencies as required.
6. To realise the entitlement of all pupils to have their achievements recognised, recorded and reported.
7. To ensure that appropriate resources and facilities are available.
8. To ensure every pupil’s spiritual, moral, social and cultural development.
For additional information on the values of Stony Dean School please click here Values of Stony Dean